AP YSR Rythu Barosa website Ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in – Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List – YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status….
YsrRythuBharosa.ap.gov.in is the official web portal. The state government of Andhra Pradesh announced a new scheme aimed at helping farmers get the most out of their yields. This scheme commonly referred to as YSR Rythu Bharosa offers investment support of Rs.12500/- per year to every farmer and replaces Annadaata Sukhibava, a scheme that was put in place by the previous state government of Andhra Pradesh.
Well, if you know nothing concerning the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, then you have definitely come to the right place. In this article, we are going to have a look at everything you need to know about YSR Rythu Barosa Scheme.
What is YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
It is a flagship welfare scheme put in place by the state government of Andhra Pradesh and is aimed at providing financial assistance to farmers. In total, there are close to 6,660,875 farmers in the state and out of which beneficiaries are set to get the most out of YSR Rythu Barosa scheme. The beneficiary farmers are entitled to Rs.12500/- per year (including the benefit of Rs.6000 per year per farmer provided by the Government of India under PM KISAN scheme) for the next 5 years.
In order to benefit from YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, you will first have to submit your applications. The state government of Andhra Pradesh then releases a list of beneficiaries. Successful applicants have a reason to smile since they no longer have to avail themselves physically to the Agriculture Department offices, state government of Andhra Pradesh for them to access the services. Instead, you only have to rely on the official website of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme using ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in as the link. This comes as good news since you get to save on time and costs that you would otherwise have used in visiting the offices.
Documents Required Before Applying for the YSR Rythu Barosa Scheme
Before making the decision to apply for YSR Rythu Barosa scheme, you will have to be a resident of Andhra Pradesh. This does not come as a surprise since the scheme is meant to help farmers residing in Andhra Pradesh. You will also need to have other important documents such as Aadhaar card, Identity card, agriculture land proof, Bank account, registered mobile number and a passport size photo. Applicants must keep an original as well as photocopy of each document ready before applying for the scheme.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Application Process
Applying for AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is a walk in the park since you can do it online. All you need to do is visit the official website after which you should follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official web portal using ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in as the link.
- Once in the website, you will have to look for the login tab. You will then have to enter your username and password if you are to apply for the scheme successfully.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Website
All eligible farmers can check whether their application is successful or not by paying a visit to ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Website. However, you will have to search for the beneficiary list using the “District Wise” option or “Katha Number” option. Fortunately, we are going to cover both of them and hence there is no need to worry.
How to Check YSR Rythu Barosa District wise Beneficiary List at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to search the beneficiary list using the District Wise option.
- You will first have to visit the official website of YSR Rythu Barosa scheme. To do this successfully, you need to open your most preferred web browser and type in http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in on the search bar before initiating a search. This action will direct you to the login page of YSR Rythu Bharosa website.
- To login, enter you registered username and password in the space set aside for this detail. For those who do not remember their password, then you can recover it easily by clicking on the “Forgot” option.
- For you to recover your password, enter your registered mobile number and click on “Send OTP” button.
- A One Time Pin (OTP) for verification purposes will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP, new password and confirm the password after which you should click on the “Verify” button. Enter this new password in order to continue with the login process.
- Enter the captcha as displayed before clicking on the “Login” button. If you do not see the captcha quite clearly, you should click on “Refresh” button and a new captcha will be displayed.
- Fill in all the mandatory details including name, district name and all the beneficiary details before clicking on “Submit” button. The beneficiary list will then be displayed on the screen on your device. Now take a print out of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List and keep it safe for future use.
The Following are the District wise Total Farmers List are as follows….
|Sl.No||District||Total Farmers||Total Farmers un-surveyed||Total Families||ROFR Cultivators||Kathas Submitted (AEO / MPEO) Approved||Kathas Verifed (MAO) Approved|
How to Check YSR Rythu Barosa List Using Katha Number Option at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
To check the YSR Rythu Barosa Beneficiary List using Katha Number, you will have to make do with the steps given below:
- On the search bar of your web browser, type in ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in as the link for accessing YSR Rythu Barosa website.
- Next, you will have to log into your account by filling the registered mobile number password and captcha displayed in the image. Click on “Login” button after filling every detail correctly.
- Now enter your Katha number in the new page that appears. If the entry is in line with the system, then the details will appear.
How to track YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
All the beneficiaries of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will be glad to know that you can now check the payment status online without necessarily having to move a muscle. This means you can find out if the state government of Andhra Pradesh has released the payment or not. The good news is that there are no special requirements for one to check the YSR Rythu Barosa payment status online. Actually, all you need is an internet connection, Aadhaar number and an internet-enabled device be it a smartphone or Personal Computer. Follow the steps given below to check YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status.
- You will first have to visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme using http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in as the URL.
- You will be directed to the homepage of YSR Rythu Barosa website from where you should click on “Dashboard.” This action will direct you to a new page on the site.
- On the new page that appears, you are going to see the “Payment Status” option. Click on this option since our main aim is checking the YSRU Rythu Bharosa payment status.
- Clicking on “Payment Status” option will take you to YSRU Rythu Bharosa Status checking page from where you have to enter your Aadhaar number in the space set aside for this detail. Remember to enter your Aadhaar number correctly if you are to avoid encountering further problems during the process.
- Now enter the captcha code or image code as it appears. For those who cannot see the captcha code, you will have to click on “Refresh” button if you are to get a new captcha. Enter the new captcha code and click on ‘Submit” button. You will now be able to see the YSR Rythu Barosa payment status on the screen of your device. This is quite fascinating since it only takes a couple of minutes before you can finally get to see your payment status.
Caution: You can also check the payment status of your relatives, friends or any other person as long as you have their Aadhaar number. To make it even better, this facility is available to all the farmers of Andhra Pradesh regardless of whether you are living in East Godavari, Sri Poti Sriramulu or Chittoor.
YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is a step in the right direction as it is going to change the life of many farmers in Andhra Pradesh.