Know your name in YSR Rythu Bharosa Anantapur District Beneficiary List at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Website…..
Eligible farmers from the district of Anantapur can now check whether they are in the beneficiary list of the newly launched AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. For those who might know AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme offers Rs.12, 500to eligible farmers living in Andhra Pradesh on a yearly basis.
However, you will first have to fill the application form before determining whether you appear in the final list. Fortunately, this is something you can pull off easily by visiting the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa using ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in as the link.
How to Checking YSR Rythu Bharosa Anantapur District Beneficiary List
You can use the simple steps given below in checking whether your name is in the beneficiary list of YSR Rythu Bharosa Anantapur District.
- Visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa by typing in https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/ on the search bar of your web browser. This action will automatically redirect you to the homepage of the site.
- Next, log into your account by filling in your registered mobile number, password and captcha displayed in the image. Click on “Login” button after filling every detail correctly.
- If you cannot see the captcha code clearly, you will have to click on the “Refresh” button in order to get a new one. You should then type in the new captcha code correctly in the space set aside for this information.
- Once in the site, you will be able to find the list of beneficiary list District wise. Click on this link and a new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Now enter the name of your district in the space set aside for this information. In this case, you will have to select Anantapur District after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After choosing the name of your district, you need to select your village and block name before clicking on “Submit”
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Anantapur beneficiary list will then be displayed in PDF format. All you have to do is download the PDF to your Smartphone or Personal Computer by selecting the location you wish to store it before finally clicking on “Download” button. You can then have a look at the list to check if your application was successful.
YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is part of the promises that were made during the election period and sees farmers get the financial assistance they have been longing for. It is quite fascinating to see the state government of Andhra Pradesh fulfilling the promises made. Actually, this is a relief to farmers considering they can get every piece of information they need by visiting the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa. Fortunately, this is something you can pull off at any time of the day as long as you have access to an internet connection. Remember to make do with the systematic guide provided if you are to check your YSR Rythu Bharosa Anantapur district beneficiary list hassle free.