Tracking method on YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in web portal….
YSR Bharosa Scheme has been introduced and implemented from 15th October 2019 in Andhra Pradesh. The chief minister of the state Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced the scheme in the Nellore district of the state. The scheme has been designed in such a manner that it provides immense advantages to the farmer and makes them compatible with survival.
While considering the farmer condition in the nation, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to offer the economical assistance to a farmer from which they would be able to introduce more innovative crops and techniques in the field of agriculture.
Requirements for checking the payment status online
Here are some of the requirements that farmer needs to attain for being eligible to obtain the financial assistance from the Government of Andhra Pradesh listed below
- The farmer needs to accompany its own land in order to be eligible for the scheme.
- The farmer needs to attain the valid AADHAR card ID in order to apply under the scheme suggested by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
How to check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status?
The process of check the YSR Payment status is quite easy and involves some basic steps that have to be followed by the beneficiary farmers. Here are the steps mentioned below:
- The initial thing that a farmer need is to visit the official website of YSR Yojna.
- Click on the link to get redirected to the website. https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/ after clicking on the link, you will see the official website of the scheme designed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- On the displayed page, check the option named as ‘Payment Status’ which is being available at the top of the page
- All you have to do is to click on the icon and proceed further.
- Now, you will be required to enter the AADHAR ID issued by UIDAI. Along with such, a captcha has been provided which you need to enter on the box available.
- After entering the details, all you have to do is to click on the “Submit” button given below the required field.
- The payment status will appear where you can check the payment status in a hassle-free manner.
AP YSR Bharosa District Wise List
- The Ysr Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list of the scheme is being checked easily online by logging into the official website of the welfare scheme.
- Now log into account by entering the login ID and password available. However, if you have forgotten the password you can retrieve it easily by clicking on the Forgot Password box.
- Enter the registered number which has been used during the registration process. You will be receiving OTP on the registered mobile number.
- After receiving the OTP please enter the digit in the concerned field and create a new password for the login details. You need to enter the password twice for the successful verification of the account.
- This page displayed about eligible beneficiary’ data with following details Name of Beneficiary || Father Name, Katha number based on registration. You can easily check the information by such process in quick period of time.
AP YSR Bharosa Scheme is, therefore, offering a great advantage to farmers in relation to the farmer assistance. The above steps will help the farmer to check the payment status online and acknowledged whether the funds have been received or not.